Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you looking to transform your artistic vision into reality?
- Are you looking for a polished and professional design which mirrors your vision?
- Are you looking for an attentive, reliable and meticulous designer to execute this transformation?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then you have come to the right place.
My name is Julie Mancini, a Montreal-based designer who works mainly in (but am not limited to) packaging design, logo / identity design, graphic design and web design. I also enjoy working with photography, painting, and furniture design. My most recent work consists of: .
- Packaging design
- Design of logos and business cards
- Design of promotional materials such as portfolios, banners…
- Collateral design
- Page layout design
- Design of graphics for apparel and headwear
- Design and production of formal invitations (weddings, baptisms, anniversary parties, ordinations...)
- Design and development of websites
My favorite part of being a designer is the constant challenge of the design process, described by designer Clement Mok as one “that creates order out of chaos”, which is especially relevant at a time where we are constantly bombarded with so much information, influences, and ideas.
You and your company’s identity, philosophy and needs are unique and deserve to be treated that way. Your custom design requires an exclusive recipe of graphics, colors, fonts and arrangements, which is created by sifting through all of the ‘chaos’ that surrounds us and extracting the necessary elements. From there, the elements are built up into a coherent and functional design which accurately represents you and your company.
Please feel free to browse through my website to view some examples of my work, my resume, some client feedback and to contact me. I look forward to working with you to transform your artistic vision into reality, building it every step of the way, from the ground up.